Ingredients (serves 12)
- 4 bunches asparagus, trimmed
- 500g butter beans, topped
- 500g sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 175g marinated Persian feta (see note)
- Bring a large frying pan of water to the boil over high heat. Add asparagus and cook for 2 minutes. Use tongs to transfer to a bowl of chilled water. Drain. Return water to the boil. Cook beans for 3 minutes and peas for 1 minute. Transfer to bowl of chilled water. Drain. Pat asparagus, beans and peas dry with paper towel. Place in a large bowl.
- Drain feta, reserving 2 tablespoons oil. Crumble feta over asparagus, beans and peas. Drizzle with reserved oil and season generously with freshly ground black pepper. Gently toss to combine. Serve.