Note: Upcoming Christmas recipes! :D
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 2 tablespoons apple juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 x 250g punnets strawberries, hulled, sliced
- 12 sponge finger biscuits, thickly sliced crossways
- 2/3 cup low-fat custard (we used Pauls trim custard)
- Place apple juice, vanilla and half the strawberries in a food processor or blender. Process until smooth.
- Place biscuits in a bowl. Working quickly, pour strawberry mixture over biscuits and stir until just coated.
- Spoon 2 heaped tablespoons biscuit mixture into base of four 1-cup capacity dishes. Top each with 1 tablespoon custard. Arrange 3 to 4 strawberry slices over custard. Repeat layers twice. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes. Serve.