Ingredients (serves 8)
- 200g dark chocolate, chopped
- 395g can sweetened condensed milk
- 600ml thickened cream
- 220g packet plain chocolate biscuits, chopped
- Place chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high (100%) for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring with a metal spoon every 30 seconds, until smooth. Set aside for 5 minutes or until cool.
- Using an electric mixer, beat milk and cream together for 3 to 5 minutes or until soft peaks form. Gradually beat in cooled chocolate. Stir in biscuits. Spoon mixture into an 8 cup-capacity container. Freeze, covered, overnight or until firm. Serve.