Ingredients (serves 6)
- 180g plain biscuits (such as digestive or Marie)
- 90g unsalted butter, melted
- 250g low-fat cream cheese
- 250g low-fat cottage cheese
- 250g low-fat plain yoghurt
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup (150g) caster sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Pre-heat the oven to 160°C (not fan-forced). Line the base of a 20cm springform cake pan with baking paper.
- To make the base, crush biscuits in a food processor, add the melted butter and process to combine.
- Place mixture into the springform pan and use your hand to press down firmly in the base. Bake in oven for 10 minutes, then remove and cool.
- To make the filling, mix remaining ingredients in a food processor until smooth. Pour over cooled base, then bake for a further 35-40 minutes (it may still have a slight wobble, but will firm on cooling).
- Cool cake in turned-off oven with the door slightly ajar (this is to prevent top from cracking). Serve with seasonal fruit.